Entsorga offers two alternative anaerobic treatment technologies to the market: the COW semi-dry system, developed in collaboration with Eisenmann, and the COW wet system Florawiva, developed in collaboration with Acea Pinerolese.
Anaerobic digestion represents a solution to treat the organic fraction of Urban Solid Waste which offers several advantages:
- it makes it possible to produce valuable renewable energy (electric power or vehicle fuel)
- maximum valorisation of energy that can be extracted from the waste, thanks to integration with the aerobic process
- easier control in odor emission of the integrated process compared to the simple composting process (decrease the odor impact)
- less surface needed per treated ton compared to the only compost solution
- it improves the energy balance of the plant
For more information, please fill out the form and you'll be contacted