Biocells with breathable fabric roof Q-Ring™ suitable for plants of up to 30.000 tpa capacity. The best solution for combining a low capex installment together with a high capacity requirement and excellent performance.
The Turtle system is suitable for medium-sized plants (with minimum capacity from 15,000 t/a). The system guarantees safe, fast and clean maturation of biomass, combining the advantages of an enclosed processing to the use of the Q-ring™ cover.
The system can treat also process air collected in other plant sections, improving the overall environmental performance of the plant.
In accordance with its planning and industrial philosophy Entsorga Italia has settled the Turtle Q-Ring™ technology features:
- Excellent process efficiency: the maturation of the material accumulated in the biocells is accelerated by blowing air through a ventilation system embedded in the concrete floor.
- Maximum reliability, thanks to the automatic control system that manages, optimizes and records process data
- Minimum environmental impact: excellent odor control and no dispersion of materials due to rain or wind
- Reduced investment costs (biofilter not required)
- Modularity: the technology adapts easily to the different volumes and types of waste to be treated
- Standardization: the continuous testing and process improvements on industrial scale guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and ease of use