Entsorga’s geCO2™ is an INNOVATIVE proprietary SOLUTION that allows to effectively abate methane contained in RESIDUAL LANDFILL GAS that cannot be further harvested and that differently would be released to the ATMOSPHERE.
BASED ON A COMPLETELY NATURAL FILTRATION PROCESS, IT IS A SAFE AND VERSATILE METHOD TO REDUCE ENVIRONMENTAL impact of residual landfill gas within the regulatory framework
Entsorga’s geCO2™ is a biological biogas treatment system that occurs in two process steps:
- degradation of methane and of the odor-generating compounds thanks to the naturally occurring microbial activity within the bio-filtering material
- further filtration thanks to a special semi-permeable membrane which completes the reduction of methane and odors,
Entsorga's technology geCO2™ has these advantages:
- reduction of the environmental impact of landfills in the surrounding areas, thanks to the excellent levels of methane and odor abatement (> 90%)
- use of a natural filtration process, which requires limited management and maintenance costs
- maximum reliability
- ease to use: movable, modular system, with easy and fast installation
- high flexibility, adaptable to different uses and configurations
- allows generation of carbon credits certificates complying with the requirements of international standards.
For more information, please fill out the form and you'll be contacted