THE Q-RING™ SYSTEM IS AMONG THE MOST COST COMPETITIVE METHODS ON THE MARKET TO ALLOW EFFICIENT PROCESSING OF ORGANIC WASTE. THE SOLUTION COMBINES LOW INVESTMENTS WITH EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES, THANKS TO THE Q-RING ™, BREATHABLE FABRIC TO ENSURE OPTIMAL CONDITIONS FOR THE OXIDATION PROCESS, WHILE ALLOWING FOR AN EFFECTIVE ODOR ABATEMENT.
This process solution consists of:
- a forced aeration system to allow a homogeneous distribution of the air in the heap
- Q-ring™ cover, to allow reducing humidity and filter the process air, and allows avoiiding the formation of leachate.
- A wetting system, is installed between the Q-ring™ cover and the feedstock.
- An automatic control system allows monitoring process parameters, and to adjust wetting and air flow rates.
Entsorga has developed the Q-Ring™ technology with the following benefits:
- Modularity: easy adaptability to the different treatments and facilities requirements
- Standardization: the product industrialization is the real difference, many little details that menas efficincy, duration, reliability and facility of use.
- Low investments: one of the cheapest technology in the market
The Q-ring™ fabric ensures:
- Waterproof: avoids uncontrolled wetting of the feedstock and the consequent production of leachate
- Maximum breathability and odor control
- High durability and resistance
- Light, easy to install and customizable: the cover is produced and cut to measure
For more information, please fill out the form and you'll be contacted