The process air drawn from the processing areas by a forced aeration system is conveyed to the bottom of the biofilter.The purification of the air effluents is performed without using any synthetic chemical, but simply by exploiting the action of heterogeneous microbes, composed of bacteria, molds and yeasts, which metabolize up to 99.5% of organic and inorganic substances and transform odorous compounds into carbon dioxide and water vapor.
- excellent odor control
- natural process, without synthetic chemical additives
- easy to install
- low energy consumption: the high porosity of the filtering bed ensures reduced pressure drops and therefore allows for overall low energy consumption
- long operating life: the filtering material is replaced every 4-5 years and at the end of its life can be used as bulking agent in composting or economically disposed as landfill cover.
- maximum process reliability, thanks to the automatic control system that records, processes and optimizes process data (temperature and humidity)
- modularity and flexibility of use in different process systems
- standardization: the continuous monitoring and control on an industrial scale guarantees maximum reliability and performance