Fully automated automatic handling system, the automatic bridge cranes guarantees fast, precise and safe material handling. A proprietary software makes the system easily adaptable to the needs of the most different users, from waste processing to storage of large volumes of alternative fuels.
- The bridge crane is an automatic material handling system with a bucket and a crane equipped with load weighing devices.
- Particular care is given to the design of mechanical, electrical and electronic parts, to ensure functionality in environments with extreme processing conditions (dust, temperature, humidity).
- A proprietary software, entirely designed by Entsorga, controls the load capacity and optimizes the data according to the operational needs of each system. This guaranteeing maximum efficiency and continuity of operation, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Provides maximum flexibility in materials management of bulk material and allows for larger storage areas then silos
- Allows to effectively mixing and homogenizing bulk material, in consideration of different process and production needs
- Enhanced safety and reduction of environmental risks related to bulk waste handling: when compared wheel loaders, the bridge crane limits the intervention of operators to maintenance only
- Incoming material management: the overhead crane allows for easy and safe removal of oversized unacceptable waste items